Villino Pastorelli, Grosseto
The Villino Pastorelli, designed by architect Lorenzo Porciatti, was built between 1991 and 1922. The building is a late example of neogothic architecture. An imposing crenellated three-storey tower overlooks the city center and captures the attention of passers-by. On the other side an octagonal bow window of Anglo-Saxon matrix balances the volume as a whole. The Moorish-style decorations, the columns with Corinthian capitals and the trefoil openings give the façade an eclectic and refined appearance.
Our restoration work has given the building its original beauty. We have cleaned the spaces from inconsistent interventions carried out over the years.
On the first floor, once used as a private residence, there are now our executive and technical offices. On the ground floor there is the showroom that houses furnishing accessories from the most important brands in the sector and embellishes the two party halls. We have transformed the old warehouses, in the basement, into a space dedicated to art exhibitions.
All around develops a garden shaded by fragrant linden trees and centuries-old fir trees.